Wednesday, September 16, 2009

you are my life

You are my faith
When I have no hope
You are my love
When I have reasons to hate
You are my wind
When I have no wings to soar,
No one to call friend
You warm my heart
When it is blue
You are my thoughts
When I have no clue
You are my words
When I can’t say I love you
You are the light that completes me
You are my reflection in the dark
You are my heart
You are the shade of love
That sets me free
You were my savior that passed me on the street
That saw through my mask I was wearing
You took away the lies,deceit
I was carrying
Now I am complete
Now I am free
Before you came onto my life
I was just half the man the man
I thought I could be
Now I have new life
You are my life
You are life.

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace