Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the real reason I love you

i love you because you make me laugh
i love you because i know
i am safe with you
i love the way you call my name
i love the way you look at me
when you say you love me

i love the way you laugh
when i did something stupid
even when others putting me down

when you are by my side
i don't feel any worries
because i know you were there for me
still accepting me even
i make some mistakes
and for what and who am i

i love waking in the morning
as i open my eyes
i see you there by my side
and that makes my days better

in the evening i love watching you sleeping
each breath you take that i hear
feeling the beat of your heart with my palm
in reality it hits that you are not only a dream
YOU WERE THERE

you hold me and wrap me around in your arms so tight
that like there was no tomorrow comes
the way I feel when your lips barely touch mine for a kiss
the moment that are unexplainable when
the love and emotions go through

your laugh that I love
your voice that I really love to hear
the way you get along to my family and friends
no matter how they dislike you

even you can tell me your stories a thousand times
they are a part of you that is why
I will never get tired of hearing them

but the real reason I love you is because.....

you are you!

0 comments:

Love is...
© Blogger - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace